The American Civil Liberties Union of New Hampshire is a nonprofit, nonpartisan organization of New Hampshire residents dedicated to defending the individual rights guaranteed in the Bill of Rights and the New Hampshire Constitution.
- 4/28/2016: NH House Defeats Bill to Give Legal Rights to a Fetus
- 1/13/2016: Celebrate With Us on January 22nd!
- 1/12/2016: ACLU-NH and NHLA File Federal Lawsuit Challenging Manchester’s Unconstitutional Anti-panhandling Practices
- Fighting ISIS doesn’t require giving up our digital security
- 12/23/2015: ACLU of NH Challenges State Prison Ban on Mailed Christmas Cards, Prayer Cards, and Children’s Drawings
- 12/21/2015: Let’s protect transgender residents from discrimination