The American Civil Liberties Union of New Hampshire is a nonprofit, nonpartisan organization of New Hampshire residents dedicated to defending the individual rights guaranteed in the Bill of Rights and the New Hampshire Constitution.
- 2/12/2015: In A Victory For Fundamental Fairness, The NH Supreme Court Rules That Retroactive, Lifetime Registration Requirement Is Unconstitutional As Applied To ACLU Client
- 2/4/2015: In Free Speech Case, Town of Littleton Settles with ACLU Client Arrested for Swearing at a Parking Enforcement Officer
- 12/30/2014: A Victory for Third-Party Ballot Access and Voter Choice in New Hampshire
- 12/16/2014: Should The Police Know The Law If They Want To Arrest You? We Think So.
- 11/20/2014: In Memoriam: Arpy Saunders
- 11/4/2014: A Very Cool Cartoon On Our Case Defending Free Speech Rights On The Internet