The American Civil Liberties Union of New Hampshire is a nonprofit, nonpartisan organization of New Hampshire residents dedicated to defending the individual rights guaranteed in the Bill of Rights and the New Hampshire Constitution.
- 9/28/2016: First Circuit Strikes Down New Hampshire Law Banning “Ballot Selfies”
- 9/8/2016: Freedom New Hampshire
- Banned Book Night – September 27
- Bill of Rights Awards – October 16
- 8/12/2016: ACLU of NH Reproductive Rights Initiative
- 6/30/2016: Governor Prohibits Discrimination in State Employment Based on Gender Identity and Expression