The American Civil Liberties Union of New Hampshire is a nonprofit, nonpartisan organization of New Hampshire residents dedicated to defending the individual rights guaranteed in the Bill of Rights and the New Hampshire Constitution.
- 8/12/2016: ACLU of NH’s Reproductive Rights Initiative
- 6/30/2016: Governor Prohibits Discrimination in State Employment Based on Gender Identity and Expression
- 5/9/2016: ACLU-NH Joins Lawsuit on Behalf of Client Wrongly Arrested for Recording the Manchester Police
- 5/4/2016: ACLU-NH Settles Alton Free Speech Case for $42,500
- 4/28/2016: NH House Defeats Bill to Give Legal Rights to a Fetus
- 1/13/2016: Celebrate With Us on January 22nd!