The American Civil Liberties Union of New Hampshire is a nonprofit, nonpartisan organization of New Hampshire residents dedicated to defending the individual rights guaranteed in the Bill of Rights and the New Hampshire Constitution.
- Job Opening: Outreach & Communications Coordinator
- Response to Governor Hassan’s Statement on Syrian Refugees
- 9/23/2015: ACLU Report Exposes Debtors’ Prison Practices in New Hampshire
- 8/11/2015: Federal Court Strikes Down State Law Banning Pure Political Speech on the Internet in ACLU Case
- 8/10/2015: Religious Freedom Does Not Provide a License to Harm Others
- 7/24/2015: Protecting the First Amendment During the New Hampshire Primary