The American Civil Liberties Union of New Hampshire is a nonprofit, nonpartisan organization of New Hampshire residents dedicated to defending the individual rights guaranteed in the Bill of Rights and the New Hampshire Constitution.
- 7/24/2015: Protecting the First Amendment During the New Hampshire Primary
- 7/23/2015: ACLU-NH Welcomes Enactment of Student Privacy Law
- 7/21/2015: Data Privacy on College Campuses—Dartmouth conference on July 14 and 15
- 7/14/2015: ACLU Files Civil Rights Lawsuit on Behalf of Client Arrested Simply For Engaging In Political, Non-disruptive Speech
- ACLU-NH Welcomes Governor’s Veto of Unconstitutional Voting Restrictions
- 6/26/2015: HB 332 Update: Governor Hassan Vetoes Bill