The American Civil Liberties Union of New Hampshire is a nonprofit, nonpartisan organization of New Hampshire residents dedicated to defending the individual rights guaranteed in the Bill of Rights and the New Hampshire Constitution.
- 4/22/2015: Protecting Voting Rights at the NH Supreme Court
- 3/30/2015: ACLU Settles Case Against Nashua on Behalf of Homeless Client Who Spent 33 Days in Jail Just for Walking in a Park
- 3/11/2015: The First Amendment Bans Viewpoint Discrimination. The Town of Alton Did Not Get The Memo.
- 3/10/2015: Town of Hudson Settles With ACLU Client Over Its Practice of Suppressing Peaceful Soliciting Speech In Public Places
- 2/12/2015: In A Victory For Fundamental Fairness, The NH Supreme Court Rules That Retroactive, Lifetime Registration Requirement Is Unconstitutional As Applied To ACLU Client
- 2/4/2015: In Free Speech Case, Town of Littleton Settles with ACLU Client Arrested for Swearing at a Parking Enforcement Officer