The American Civil Liberties Union of New Hampshire is a nonprofit, nonpartisan organization of New Hampshire residents dedicated to defending the individual rights guaranteed in the Bill of Rights and the New Hampshire Constitution.
- 8/11/2015: Federal Court Strikes Down State Law Banning Pure Political Speech on the Internet in ACLU Case
- 8/10/2015: Religious Freedom Does Not Provide a License to Harm Others
- 7/24/2015: Protecting the First Amendment During the New Hampshire Primary
- 7/23/2015: ACLU-NH Welcomes Enactment of Student Privacy Law
- 7/21/2015: Data Privacy on College Campuses—Dartmouth conference on July 14 and 15
- 7/14/2015: ACLU Files Civil Rights Lawsuit on Behalf of Client Arrested Simply For Engaging In Political, Non-disruptive Speech