The American Civil Liberties Union of New Hampshire is a nonprofit, nonpartisan organization of New Hampshire residents dedicated to defending the individual rights guaranteed in the Bill of Rights and the New Hampshire Constitution.
- 5/20/2015: ACLU of NH to State’s Technology Leaders: Data Privacy Conversation Must Include Security
- 5/18/2015: Poll Shows Granite Staters Support Surveillance Reform
- 5/15/2015: NH Law Imposing An Unreasonable Burden On The Right To Vote Found Unconstitutional By NH Supreme Court
- 4/22/2015: Protecting Voting Rights at the NH Supreme Court
- 3/30/2015: ACLU Settles Case Against Nashua on Behalf of Homeless Client Who Spent 33 Days in Jail Just for Walking in a Park
- 3/11/2015: The First Amendment Bans Viewpoint Discrimination. The Town of Alton Did Not Get The Memo.